Chi Chi is a brand that I have been buying for years. When I was younger I would buy their christmas kits and I remember thinking they were the bomb.com. Recently, Target in Australia had 40% all of Chi Chi Cosmetics… YIPEE! I went a bit cray, not going to lie. Was I the crazy lady who got all of the lipstick swatches on my hand onto my t-shirt…. yes, do I regret it? ABSOLUTELY NOT!
The Chi Chi Super CC Cream was one of the items that I bought. I was hesitant to buy this product as I have combination skin and I almost always get super shiny in my T-zone. I thought I would give it a go, it has a lot of claims that I thought would be amazing if the product lives up to its hype.
These are the claims:
- A moisturising and colour correcting formula that is suitable for all skin types.
- The formula contains “powerful caviar extract” that is high in antioxidants, is moisturising and smoothing.
- Soothe’s and protects dry skin
- “Super healing with Allantoin, Elastin, Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen” – will leave skin “feeling and looking amazing”.
- “make up meets skin care” including SPF 30 – “light foundation with benefits” or can be used as a primer to help reduce “redness or sallowness, blemished and other skin imperfections.
- ” Its silky, light weight texture will let your skin breathe whilst radiating a healthy lustre and will help improve uneven skin tone with its unique light-diffusing pigments.”
Did the product come through?
I would have to say YEEEEEESSSSS! This makes me really happy 😀 The following dot points cover my thoughts on the product:
- Extremely moisturising formula that held up well with my oily T-zone. I do on most days have to blot once during the day, however it is nothing major. I must disclose that I am a very active teacher (dance) and am moving quite a lot during the day.
- Left my skin looking very smooth and almost had a brightening affect. This related back to the claim of it getting rid of the sallowness in the skin whilst wearing the product.
- Definitely feels silky on the skin, it did not transfer and kept me looking healthy all throughout my work day.
- I had a lot of red scaring on my chin from hormonal acne and I feel like this product assisted in healing the redness on the skin.
- The coverage can be light or built up to a close medium.
- Dewy finish that did not slide of my face.
Would I repurchase the product?
HELLLLA YEAH! I wouldn’t even wait for another 40% off sale, I would pay full price… now that’s saying something 🙂
This product is 100% cruelty free, Chi Chi only tests on friends and family.
Colour Range: Fair, light, medium, medium to tan.